• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

sveininge

sveininge

Acolyte
Hello. :)

I'm a 20 year old student from Norway. I've been lurking around the forums for a few weeks now. As fantasy reading (and sometimes writing) always have been a passion of mine, I found this site to be very interesting and a nice resource.

Codey Amprim

Staff
Article Team
Well, I'm not so sure a welcome would fit, seeing as you have been here for a few weeks, but welcome to the community anyway! I look forward to your seeing your input around the boards, and hope you stay. :)

Chilari

Staff
Welcome to the ranks of the posters then! And to add to Aidan's point, you are probably familiar with many of us and our posts already, including the fact that there are not any secrets hidden anywhere which anyone needs to look for. Just to make that clear.

Welcome to the ranks of the posters then! And to add to Aidan's point, you are probably familiar with many of us and our posts already, including the fact that there are not any secrets hidden anywhere which anyone needs to look for. Just to make that clear.

Apart from my secret mead stash, but shhhh;)

Chilari

Staff
Apart from my secret mead stash, but shhhh;)

That's not a secret. In fact the moderator party last night might possibily have also made it not existant. It was Reaver's fault!

There are no secrets. Especially not this one. The colour of this text is named after me. Specifically me.

Klee Shay

Troubadour

I'll find them sooner or later. SEARCHING1.GIF Welcome, Sveininge.

Last edited:

Reaver

Staff
That's not a secret. In fact the moderator party last night might possibily have also made it not existant. It was Reaver's fault!

There are no secrets. Especially not this one. The colour of this text is named after me. Specifically me.

Moderator's party? I wasn't invited to any...Hey...exactly what's been going on this past weekend?

Klee Shay

Troubadour
Moderator's party? I wasn't invited to any...Hey...exactly what's been going on this past weekend?

I wouldn't know as I'm completely unaware of any clandestine Moderator's meeting or secrety Moderator's parties. Apparently, there's some mead consumption DRINK_2.GIF involved, though I assume that's done in moderation ;)