• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Father's Day Brag-About-Your-Kids Thread

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Steerpike and Severin inspired me with prom and grad pics of their daughters. So my turn. Here's how Father's Day Weekend started for me: seeing my first- and second-born on stage.

993060_10151622715879194_1118556102_n.jpg

Amelia and Sabina before the show.

And I'm gonna brag—both of them nailed it on the stage! I mean, if dance choreography can be nailed, then… they did that.

So, where are the other MS dads? You must have something to brag about, so… it's Father's Day! Who's gonna stop you?

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
So, I don't have kids, can I brag about my dad? He just retired after 40 years as a teacher the other day. He's been in the same job all that time and had become something of an institution at the school. When I went there some of the kids in my class had parents who'd had him as a teacher when they were that age.

Chilari

Staff
I am also childless and even if I had children I wouldn't be a father. So I will also brag about my Dad. He's going to retire quite soon after a 40 year career in the construction industry, solving geotechnical engineering problems and promoting sustainability. He has done a lot in his professional life and he's been recognised for it (he has a CBE for services to civil engineering and sustainability), but he's always had time for us. He helped me when I was struggling to learn Spanish for my GCSE exams, he's supported me through university and occasionally we watch the F1 together. This afternoon he's gonna help me sort the tyre pressures on my car, in which we will then travel to the pub.

Ankari

Hero Breaker
I never understood the love a man feels for his children until I had my own.

I offer you my vampire son and quicksilver daughter.

Jalal_Vampire_Smile%255B1%255D.jpg

Princess_Layla%255B1%255D.jpg

Last edited: