• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Hall of the Wood - dark/traditional fantasy

scottmarlowe

Dreamer
Hey everyone,

I've been working up a 2nd edition for The Hall of the Wood, my dark/traditional fantasy novel about a King's Patroller who returns home to find things a little off. You can read the description below.

As part of the kick-off for the re-release, I'm giving away free EPUB and Kindle/MOBI copies to anyone signed up to my email list.

Sign-up here

I only use the list to send out announcements about new novels, which shouldn't be more than 1-2 emails/year. I won't spam you with anything else cause I know that's annoying. Worst case, you get a free book and you can unsubscribe right after. Or, stick around and maybe you'll get a free copy of the next book in The Alchemancer series, coming out soon also. There's no obligation to read, review, or anything else as part of this offer.

The Hall of the Wood should be out end of July, so you'll get the email with download info pretty soon!

Here's the cover and the blurb:

hotw_188x300.jpg

All is not right in the Simarron Woods.

The King's Patrol has vanished. Their Hall stands empty. Goblins prowl the fringes of the forest and folk whisper of a sitheri witch brewing evil from the darkest hollows.

Once a patroller of the Hall, Jerrick is duty-bound to investigate. He is joined by Kayra Weslin, knight errant, and her chronicler, Holly, who go to answer a plea for help from nearby Homewood. Along with Murik Alon Rin'kres, an eslar sorcerer who harbors a secret purpose all his own, the four attempt to unravel the mystery of the missing patrollers. They soon find tales of their disappearance frighteningly untrue.