• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Time to Join in the Conversation

GracefulBlue

Acolyte
Hello, I'm Graceful Blue. Name came from a mountain man rendezvous when I was wearing a blue dress and slipped and splashed into a puddle. A friend commented, "well, that was graceful!" and voila.

I'm not exactly an active writer. I wanted to write when I was a kid, and started a novel at age 8. Now I have my own kids, that story (which was never written down) bugs me from time to time. It's probably about time I get it out on paper, preserved in a way. I find myself getting hung up on details, such as world building, names, and language. I could use some advice. So yes, that's me. Looking forward to talking with y'all.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met GracefulBlue
Good to have you here.
Random or unexpected meetings can be the most wonderful events.

BearBear

Archmage
Hello, I'm Graceful Blue. Name came from a mountain man rendezvous when I was wearing a blue dress and slipped and splashed into a puddle. A friend commented, "well, that was graceful!" and voila.

I'm not exactly an active writer. I wanted to write when I was a kid, and started a novel at age 8. Now I have my own kids, that story (which was never written down) bugs me from time to time. It's probably about time I get it out on paper, preserved in a way. I find myself getting hung up on details, such as world building, names, and language. I could use some advice. So yes, that's me. Looking forward to talking with y'all.
It's of vital importance