• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Um, since I've already been posting . . .

Mara Edgerton

Troubadour
Maybe it's time to introduce myself?

Mara Edgerton here, soon to be author of a wildly successful series of fantasy-mysteries. ;)

I'm a self-pubber, for better or worse. I publish under another name in a different genre, so I have some idea what I'm getting into. But the stories I write as Mara Edgerton will be ones my Mom can read. :p

I'm also more of an outliner than a pantser--though I've been known to write an unplanned chapter or two. Oh, and I'm a world-building addict, an affliction I'll bet I share with a lot of folks here.

Fair warning: I ramble in chat, so don't be afraid to say, "Quiet, Mara!" (I have a thick skin. I can take it.)

Meanwhile, I look forward to meeting you all and getting to know you. :Cool:

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Welcome Mara.

Yeah, I'm a world building addict, too. Something about world building makes my skin prickle in delight.

Glad you joined us.

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Welcome, Mara. Nice to have you here. Enjoy your time on the forums!

Be careful not to forget the monthly "feline overlord tithe." I'm not tough to please - even 5% of gross income will satisfy me. I can PM you my Paypal address, or I can send da boyz over to give you the address personally. Along with a reminder of the due dates. They're good like that.

Mara Edgerton

Troubadour
Thanks for the warm welcome, all!

See? I'm meeting more world builders already.

Steerpike, I'll be happy to comply after you fill out just a few forms from my accountant. He assures me they're easy to understand . . . :confused:

Mara Edgerton

Troubadour
IKR? Spider, I swear, I'm not doing it on purpose! (I didn't realize the group chat was just a weekend thing, so when I came online on Monday, I thought I really had killed it . . .)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Just joining and saying hello and welcome.
You seem to be settling nicely [that could be a good or bad thing depending on how you view the rest of us...]
ttfn