• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

War Never Ends

Greetings fellow scribers,

In addition to writing fantasy, I also write Sci-fi novels too! My new book War Never Ends is now available on Amazon, in both paperback and Kindle formats.

Check it out here...

War Never Ends: The Human Story Arc: Book One (Dominion) (Volume 1): Trev Briggs: 9781481203234: Amazon.com: Books

...and here's the blurb...

…Imagine the Universe…

Imagine that the universe is not just a mass of swirling gases, blazing stars and giant spheres of rock. Instead, see the Galaxy as a massive living entity, with its own consciousness. The Galaxy wants to see its children grow and become as strong and as wise as they can be, but it also wants to determine which race is its favourite offspring and give it pride of place. This is the story of our Galaxy and how the beings that came to exist in it were created, how they discovered each other and how eventually one race gains Dominion.

War Never Ends

War Never Ends is the tale of how Humanity struggles to ascend into the heavens above. For in 2076 the world ended, atomic fire swept across the globe and Humanity almost caused its own destruction. Those that remained were suddenly united by a common goal, to survive on their ruined planet long enough, to find a new home out amongst the stars. Upon the dying world, four characters tell the story of Humanities plight. A warrior, a scientist, a little girl and the evil ever-living Emperor. With a dazzling arsenal of weapons and Equipment, War Never Ends is an action packed young adult (15+) extravaganza. And the saga is only just beginning.

Have a look at my portfolio entries for an idea of my writing style.

Also if you want to connect with me on Twitter I'm @TrevEMetal and my Facebook author page is shown below...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trev-Briggs-Author/427806013958300

Kind Regards

Trev Briggs

Last edited by a moderator: