• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What say I

sam Cooper

I came across this site and so wanted to see what you have to offer.

I started writing with poetry, then moved to flash-short stories-stories-novella and now am finally ready for a novel. It has been an interesting journey to get here.

Sam

We have to offer whatever you can bring to the table. Got some pretty good people here, published authors, self-published authors, and some people that really know their stuff.

fleamailman

Closed Account
("...welcome human if I may be so bold as to call you one now..." started the goblin suspecting it to be as good a place to start as any, continuing "...well really I can't help you much, I mean I certainly can't write as you humans do, but instead, if you like that is, I could just offer you on our mythicscribes venue, a sense of audience and a feeling of deadline, where nothing is ever stopping you from writing in your posts, and where too, each post you do then becomes as if you to your pen as a benchmark of self here...", and with that the spotlight fell upon sam cooper now, hailed by barrage the paparazzi snaps, the red carpet thronged both by spectators and fans alike, whereupon the goblin just shrugged, sighing "...no, you'll soon get used to them, but don't forget why you posting lest you lose yourself within all the dreaming...")

Last edited: