• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Where to post giveaways?

Qaraq1001

Acolyte
Where and how is the best place/way on Mythic Scribes Forums to post a giveaway of an ARC, in hopes of a review for my launch?
Thanks, Steve

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Have you looked around?
There is a forum entitled "Self-Promotion"

Note that the forum is for established members of the community. You've been here less than a month. I do see you've posted a few times, not counting talking about your new book. I get that you're excited, and anxious. Perfectly normal. I don't see any strict rules as to posting a promo (I'm just a mod).

Have you found other sites for doing ARC giveaways?

Qaraq1001

Acolyte
Have you looked around?
There is a forum entitled "Self-Promotion"

Note that the forum is for established members of the community. You've been here less than a month. I do see you've posted a few times, not counting talking about your new book. I get that you're excited, and anxious. Perfectly normal. I don't see any strict rules as to posting a promo (I'm just a mod).

Have you found other sites for doing ARC giveaways?
Thanks, Skip. Since I had posted on self-promo forum already and I'm new, I wanted to ask in case it wasn't a good idea to put another promo there. And since I'm offering a free book, I thought maybe there was a separate place for that. I have been looking at other places to give away ARCs and look for reviews, so I've been hopping around a lot of sites. Otherwise I'd post more, because I like this site a lot.
Steve