• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Would you rather...

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I want to slow time down, not speed it up. Push off metals and do webless ninja stuff!

Would you rather live in a world where everything looks like a cartoon…

…or…

…a world where everything looks normal, but cartoony things happen like talking bunnies, portable holes, mouths and eyes stretching beyond the confines of your face to make certain expressions, etc.?

C

Chessie

Oh, totally a world where cartoony things happen! If Bugs popped up one day and asked, "what's up, Doc?" I'd be ecstatic. :p

So if you only had a dagger at your disposal, would you rather explore a vampire crypt or ancient ruins with unknown monsters?

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Ancient ruins with unknown monsters. Unknown monsters might mean easily defeated monsters.

Would you rather...

Be able to turn invisible or turn ethereal, but visible (ghostlike, move through walls and stuff)

Ancient ruins with unknown monsters. Unknown monsters might mean easily defeated monsters.

Would you rather...

Be able to turn invisible or turn ethereal, but visible (ghostlike, move through walls and stuff)

Invisible. So much money to be made by being a private government contractor.

WYR have super speed or super strength?

C

Chessie

Super speed. That way I could be in the Olympics. :D

Would you rather go backpacking in Bali or research penguins in Antartica?

Reaver

Staff
Penguins in Antarctica. That would be amazing. Penguins are among my favorite avian species.

Would you rather go diving with whale sharks or black tip reef sharks?

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Griffin. A dragon would burn my house down. No thank you.

WYR travel by Floo powder or Portkey?