Myths Inscribed 3 is Out

dragon-scribeThe third issue of our fantasy magazine, Myths Inscribed, is now available.

This issue contains three terrific stories, as well as a piece on Babylonian mythology.

FICTION:

ARTICLES:

We’re already receiving submissions for our next issue.  If you are interested in submitting your work, please visit our submissions page.

Latest posts by Mythic Scribes (see all)
Notify of
guest
6 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
JenniferDarnell
JenniferDarnell
7 years ago

StephanieVega I, for one, would love to have that element mixed into the fantasy I read. 🙂

StephanieVega
StephanieVega
7 years ago

Nice work there! I do a lot of fantasy/paranormal writing but they sometimes veer towards the erotic (e-books are huge now!) I wonder If I could get away with submitting something along those lines.

Roy Rogers
Roy Rogers
7 years ago

Just finished up “Painted Truths” and liked it quite a bit.  Sort of a cross between the old PC game Bard’s Tale, the Old Testament with some Greek philosophy at the end.  I’m not sure having an guardian angel diminishes what the old man accomplished.  Who said a hero has to accomplish everything on their own?

aisu825
aisu825
7 years ago

I wanted to leave a note for Ms. Baxter and let her know how much I enjoyed “Paying the Troll.”  I always enjoyed Troll stories since first hearing them in elementary school.  The gentle and compassionate nature of the Troll in your story was a first!  I liked how he was very reluctant to to hurt anyone.  You may want to consider turning this short story into a children’s story book with colorful illustrations.  It has a lot of positive messages and I believe children would thoroughly enjoy it!

Gary Beamon
Gary Beamon
7 years ago

Been waiting for Ravenous Flock Part 2. Ocamyr seems pretty grouchy about those nobility rings. And those feisty vultures sure know how to pack a punch!

Maria Tripp
Maria Tripp
7 years ago

I feel for that old man and assassin in Painted Truths. The assassin somehow needs to get his principles right. Man, I wish I had a guardian angel guiding my life now.

This site uses XenWord.