• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings

Needamedic

Dreamer
I am excited to have found this site.

I am a fledgling writer and avid world-builder. I hope to contribute as much as possible to the Mythic Scribes.

Chilari

Staff
Welcome! I hope you find discussion stimulating, and are equally able to stimulate others with your own posts.

fleamailman

Closed Account
"...welcome human as I guess that's what you are..." started the goblin, looking around and across the uninspiring bistro for the next bit, not quite knowing what kind of welcome the human might appreciate, but somehow guessing that those usual welcome to this forum type posts that one repeatedly saw, moreover from actual writers too, were probably inappropriate at this point, so instead the goblin just said "...just yet another forum upon forumland here, where both forumland and forum readership are expanding apace, simply you write amongst your readers as we speak, where this gap, between you and your works, is entirely gone within the rapport that these posts create between us, so be careful not to neglect your persona as your readers certainly won't, being something that they naturally create of you through whatever you post of yourself towards them...", and with that the goblin extended his hand over the readied red carpet now, saying "...you'll follow me now won't you as I welcome you here, where we're all your avid readers in a shared readership, and where this forum becomes our touchstone between us perhaps, a journal of sorts or a masquerade if you like..."

Masquerade.jpg

Last edited:

Llewellyn

Dreamer
Hi, Needamedic. It sounds like you've done some writing, already.
I just want to say hi and message me anytime, even though I am new here, also.