• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Lost Dogs #1 - Last Fight of the Old Hound

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Ahoya,

Last Fight of the Old Hound is once again available as a free download on Amazon. :)
What's more, I've teamed up with a bunch of other authors to co-promote our giveaways. If you check this page: Great Spring Giveaway you'll find a list of 13 different books in the Fantasy and Science Fiction genres, all available free of charge.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
The eighth book in the Lost Dogs series just went live today. This time around, to try and drum up some interest in the series, I've started a series of blog posts where I'm sharing the Introduction chapter for each book. You can read the blog post for book #1 here: Introduction – Last Fight of the Old Hound

However, I'm also making a graphic with the text (it's pretty short) to share on social media, so people don't really have to visit the blog if they don't feel like it. LD1 Intro square.png
Initially, I had the image show only half the text, but after sharing it, I felt a bit lame about that, so now I'm just showing the full thing instead. :)

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Once again, it's almost time for a new book in the Lost Dogs series. This means that Last Fight of the Old Hound will be available to download for free all weekend - here: https://mybook.to/LostDogs1

I also made a fancy promo image this time around.
Retirement.png
Sure, there are probably plenty of books about middle-aged men worrying about their retirement money, but I'm fairly confident most of those books aren't in the fantasy genre. ;)