• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Tell me about a dream project of yours (Within the world of writing)

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
The epic-ness of a mammoth steak in that setting makes up for any lack of flavour.

Also, it will get you extra publicity just for serving it. Sounds like win-win to me.

Ah, but where would be my chance of being gifted a Michelin star? I'm not a student in the school of "no such thing as bad publicity," but feel free to serve mamoth steaks in your cro-magnon cave restaurant.

Ah, but where would be my chance of being gifted a Michelin star? I'm not a student in the school of "no such thing as bad publicity," but feel free to serve mamoth steaks in your cro-magnon cave restaurant.
Ah, but I live in the Hague. Any cave I attempt to make here will be flooded in moments. I'll definitely not get a Michelin star if the judge drowns while eating.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Ah, but I live in the Hague. Any cave I attempt to make here will be flooded in moments. I'll definitely not get a Michelin star if the judge drowns while eating.
Hier in Zuid-Limburg is het inderdaad makkelijker om een grot te vinden. Misschien heeft Valkenburg of Maastricht nog een over.

Charcuterie

Dreamer
I'm with Svrtnesse and TheCrystallineEntity on this. I'd love to write an MMO based on my work and have an animated movie or series as well.