- What (if anything) about your life as a writer keeps you up at night?
- What are you most afraid of when it comes to your writing?
- Who or what makes you angry when it comes to writing?
- What are the top 3 frustrations you face when writing something?
- What do you secretly wish for more than anything else as a writer?
1. Ideas of scenes or characters that have to be written ASAP, forcing me to get out of my comfy bed and write them down.
2. Having to deal with marketing and failing spectacularly at it.
3. Anything and everything can for a split second. I'm a passionate person, but it fades away as soon as it emerges.
4. Not remembering a word, the piercing white of an empty word file and having to open and close my window constantly to balance between fresh air and annoying sounds.
5. A spell to stop time.