• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!
Argentum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lost, in a dream... I don't know which way to go. Let me tell you that, you are all that I need, but baby, I'm moving way to slow.

Straight up! :)
    I don't know that one. I'm stumped! :D I'll Goggle it!

How about something from this decade?

"There's a mad man looking at you and he wants to take your soul. There's a mad man with a mad plan and he's dancing at your door." - AWOLNATION
    Oh, my friend. I have let you down. I dropped the ball on the muscial exchange. Bad Riki! Here's a nice selection to make you smile!

"Oh, I could hide 'neath the wings of the bluebird as she sings. The six o'clock alarm would never ring. But six rings, and I rise. Wipe the sleep out of my eyes. My shaving razor's cold, and it stings.

"Cheer up sleepy Jean. Oh, what can it mean? To a daydream believer, and a homecoming queen?"
    I could do this all day...
    "When you're weary, feeling small. When tears are in your eyes, I'll dry them all. I'm on your side, oh, when times get rough and friends just can't be found. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down." :)
    Oh, Simon and Garfunkel! You made my day!
    "Hello darkness, my old friend. I've come to talk with you again. Because a vision softly creeping, left it's seeds while I was sleeping. And the vision that was planted in my brain, still remains inside the sound of silence."
    What about some Heart?
    "Light a little candle, save some light for me. Figures up ahead, moving in the trees. White skin, in linen. Perfume on my wrists, and the full moon that hangs over these dreams in the mist."
    Good choice! :)

"When tha moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie... that's amore!"

Pizza in the eye has to hurt.
    The song of the day is...
    "I set fire to the rain. Watched it burn as I touched your face."
    Can't get it out of my head!
    Dirty dancing? I didn't think it was in that movie, but it's possible I suppose. Been a while since I've seen that movie.
    Lesley Gore- "You Don't Own Me" Live - YouTube
    Might be a bit before your time.
    Today's selection.... If I can get Ballroom Blitz out of my head... lol
    "There she goes and knows I'm dying when she says,"Who's Johnny?"
    You don't own me. I'm not just one of your many toys. You don't own me, don't say I can't go with other boys.
    It's the song of the day you know.
    Hi Argentum! I was stationed at Camp Casey in TDC & The DMZ when I was in the Army. I love Korea!
    Especially Itaewon.
    hey there,

you inquired about my paintings and yes I do have a deviant art account!

Antichristofer on deviantART

you got one too? Ill add ya to my watch :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…