• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!
Caged Maiden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Portfolios Portfolio entries Media About

• Thank you for all your help! I really appreciate the time you took with me. :)
    Hi Anihow.
    I just read Sayan Soul Chapter 1 pt 1. I like your style, I found it intriguing, sharp, witty, and sardonically humourous, so good work. I also liked the little details, like the descriptions of the goings on in the kitchen that really establish the setting. I would say be careful about keeping sentences flowing and clear without being too long, a couple of them came over as slightly choppy, but you certainly know how to write.
    Please feel free to leave comments in my portfolio or album. I appreciate the time you take to read my work and look at my pictures.
    I don't know many people in the Albuquerque area. I don't get out much, and my friends/family are mostly in northern NM. I'm not terribly familiar with Scottish or Irish music. Scandinavian folk music is good, too. Anyway, it's cool to see NM folks around here!
    Wanna know something creepy? Your birthday is the day before mine. Yup, true story.
    My Album is full of stuff I've made. If you like costumes.... check it out. I try to change stuff around from time to time to show new photos, but I do have my favorites that I keep for longer.
    Anihow, I don't mid if you use my thread for a related question. Thanks for asking.
    Oh yeah, FIVE FREE REPUTATION POINTS just for joining the FIRST EVER REAVER TRIGGER CHALLENGE[SUP]tm:D[/SUP]
    Hello anihow! There...now that we've met...enjoy putting me into any adventure that you wish!:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…