• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

A book without title

karmen238

Hi Guys! I'm currently working on a book. I would appreciate your opinion and be honest, please. I must warn you before you read. I'm not a native speaker and therefore there will be a lot of grammar mistakes. About the title. I don't have one yet, so If anyone has an idea about the title I would appreciate your imagination. I hope you like it.

PREFACE

They live in a world that is unknown to them. In their world are creauters, wich existence isn't known. I'm a part of the unknown world. My name is Rosalie Moyer and I'm a vampire. You know those books that are saying that vampires can't reproduce, well they are wrong. I was born like every other human, even if my parents are vampires. However, some books have the right or almost right facts about us. Like those Twilight books say, we dont' burn on the sun. But still we don't sparkel, we lose our powers if we stay to long on the sun. We do drink human or animal blood, but we also have to eat some human food or we can't continue living. Beside the superspeed and superstrentgh we have special powers to. Some of those powers are hidden and we may think that we don't have them, but in reality we just didn't discover them yet. I'm one of those vampires who don't have a power. Well maybe I do or I don't. All vampiers attend school. Before we go to high school, we have to go to the vampire school were they are teaching us how to control our thirst. It's not a pretty thing you know. I'm just glad that I'm over with this. This year when I turned 16 I was finally free and tomorrow I will be a junior at West Valley High School, Alaska. That means I have only two years left until gratuation. Oh, I forgot to tell you that beside the humans and vampires there are also wiches, ghosts, werewolfs and shapeshifters.

CHAPTER ONE

Today I'm going to the West Valley High School as a junior. I can't wait. My mom already buged me about grades. What is wrong with here. We literally didn't even start the school year. I went down to our dinning room, where my parents were eating their breakfest. »Hi, sweetheart. How are you? Today is the D day.« my father said to me. He was still in his pyamas, drinking blood from his cup. »Hi, Dad. Mom. I'm okey, I guess. I just hope I won't mess up something.« At that point my mom shouted » YOU WON'T! You had your training. Don't worry.« As always she completly misunderstood me. »I'm not worried about that. I might emberrass myself and then I will be marked as a looser for the rest of my high school years.« Both mom and dad bursted into laughter. I've just rolled my eyes and quickly ate my breakfast.
The school bus was almost here. I took my bag and went to the bus stop. In few minutes the bus came and I hoped on. The smell of humans surrounded me. But luckly I was trained. Their was another scent. A werewolf. I sat next to him. »Hi. How are you?. I'm Rosalie. My friends call me Rose. » I smiled to him. »Hello. I'm James Mey. I'm fine. Thanks for asking.« He responded kindly. James seems as a nice boy. He sure looks cute. He has golden brown hair and chocholate brown eyes. His eyes are sow beautiful. I can't stop staring at him. He is dressed well to. Skiny blue jeans and a white T-shirt. Over the T-shirt he has a red hood and a black jacket. He looks dreamy. »So... Is this your first time at West Valley High School? « I asked. »No. This is my foruth year here... Look why do we pretend to like each other. Our species don't like each other and neither do we.« Wow. Were did this come from. It's true that werewolfs don't like vampires and vice versa, but still that doesn't mean that every vampire has to hate werewolfs or vice versa. Or does it. We didn't speak another word from that point. The whole time we were driving to school I was thinking about his words. When we arived I came to a conclusion: James is a jerk. I only wish I knew before I even spoke to him.
I brushed off my thoughts about James and went off to find my classroom. It took me a long time to find the classroom but nevertheless I found it. My first period was History with some guy called James Wimphrey. Why do I have a feeling that I met this guy before? Hmm. I thought to myself. When I walked into the classroom I felt a familiar scent rush through me. I couldn't place it wright. That bothered me a little but I let it go. The teacher was already in the class. Luckly the hour still didn't start or I would be in for a lot of trouble on my first day. I sat down on the only free chair in the classroom. It was in the back of the room, next to a girl. She was distracted by her drabbling and didn't notice me when I came. The bell rang and the teacher began with his hour. I needed to introduce myself. What a nightmare. I felt like I'm going to die right there. Wich is kind of funny since vampires are almost indestructuble. You know: »Live long, die hard.« The whole hour I was intensively staring at the professor. Something was off about him. He seemed to familiar, yet I couldn't remember if I saw him before. Strange. I also felt a strong connection with him. This made me uncomfortable. When the bell rang I almost sprinted out of the class.
Only to bump into James. Perfect. The day couldn't get worse. »Watch your steps, bloodsucker.« The last word he said soo silent that only I could hear it. Urgh. You annoying little mutt. He said something else but I choose to ignore his presence. I simply walked away leaving him behind with an angry face. Or was it more of a schocked face. While I was walking to my second period I sensed a presence beside me. I looked to my right to see the girl from History. »Hi. I'm Anna. Sorry, I didn't intruduce myself before. I was a bit distracted.« She said. »No worries. I kinda figure it out. I'm Rosalie, but you know that already.« I smiled to her. »I saw you already met James.« She smiled. »Yeah, well what can a person do against the nature of a specie.« I almost kicked myself in the gut for saying that before I smelled the sent. She was a shifter. »You are a shapeshifter.« This is more like a claim then a question. »And you are a vampire. I'm suprised that you didn't notice that before. As it comes down to James. He's not always like that. He can be a real sweatheart if he wants.« I just looked at her in disbelive. Was she realy talking about that James. »Don't look that shocked. Trust me when James sees what a good person you are, the fact that your species hate each other won't matter anymore.« I gave her a smile. Like that's ever gonna happen.
The rest of the day went quite well. I found a lot of new friends. Not all of them were supernatural. I wonder how many supers are on this school. Until lunch I already met four new supers. There was the worlock Rick, who dated one of the twin ghost Jenna. Her sister is Britany. They looked soo much alike but were soo diffrent. The fourth one is Stefan. He's a vampire like me. We immediately clicked. For lunch we all sat togheter. We talked, laughed and enjoyed our time. »Why is that James guy looking at you?« Stefan asked me. I looked into the direction Stefan had his gaze locked. »I don't know. Maybe because we had a bad start. You know the whole werwolf and vampire thing.« I watched James while I was speaking. I couldn't stop wondering why was he staring at me. »Ahh. I should have known. He and his gang allways keep up with that hatred.« I looked at Stefan with a confusion. »They all are warewolfs.« Is this school an atraction for supers or wath. I can't belive this. There's more supers than humans. »How many supers goes to this school?« I had to ask. »About hundred. I think.« I widend my eyes.That much. Wow. Stefan looked at me with sympathy. I gave him a small smile. I wanted to ask who was a vampire here, but the bell already rang. I guess I will just have to find out with my nose. Before we left our saprate ways I agreed to meet Stefan after school and walk with him to my home. It so happens that Stefan also lives in that neighborhood.