• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

And another newbie arrives!

Linqy

Scribe
Hi there everyone!

After finally finding the register button (which with my brain took me a trip to the FAQ in order to find it ;)) it is time to introduce myself.

So here I am, Linqy is the name most people online know me by, but my real name is Zoë-Amber. I'm 22 years old and completely passionate about writing. I've been doing that for as long as I remember, and from writing really bad poetry I've moved on to writing short stories and I've now even started on a first novel (which isn't going peachy).

What better way to get inspiration than to sign up for (a few) forums packed with people that love to write (and seem to actually produce things too) to see if I can pick up a tip or two!

So that's how I ended up here, and I hope to meet a lot of new friends (and inspirational people)!

Any questions, ask away!

Xavorn

Minstrel
Hello,

Welcome to the forums.

If you're writing a SS or novel, is there something that you must especially have included in it?

-Xavorn

Hello dear,
I noticed in another topic that you said you are from Holland, How wonderful!

Do you write in dutch, English, or both?
Looking forward to getting to know you.
Sorry I was late with this.

Linqy

Scribe
Thanks everyone for the welcome! I really look forward to getting to know you all better!

Hello,

Welcome to the forums.

If you're writing a SS or novel, is there something that you must especially have included in it?

-Xavorn

I don't really know what you want to know, I don't really get the question buuuuut interpreting it the way I do my novel must especially have betrayal in it. I'm a big fan of the sudden twists that evolve out of an unexpected betrayal and that is something that I somehow always have return in my writing XD

Hello dear,
Do you write in dutch, English, or both?

I write in both, but generally English because I find that language much more expressive and enthralling! (But you do notice that in my weird spelling mistakes and grammar errors) And lets be honest, it'll be much easier to get a book published (if I ever manage to get over myself and actually finish one) when you can try both Dutch and English publishers!

Ah wonderful, I have a friend who edits matterial in Dutch and English if you ever need it.
Just send me a mail and I will give you her info.
:)

Linqy

Scribe
Awesome! Thanks, I will definitely keep that in mind once I write something that's actually worth editting XD

Xavorn

Minstrel
Hello,

Linqy said:
I don't really know what you want to know, I don't really get the question buuuuut interpreting it the way I do my novel must especially have betrayal in it. I'm a big fan of the sudden twists that evolve out of an unexpected betrayal and that is something that I somehow always have return in my writing XD

Well that was just what I asked...
What?

...Fine, I meant something concrete, like a specific item or a race that must appear on every work of yours? :)
But the must for betrayal is nice, I prefer corruption but they're somewhat same, eh? :D

-Xavorn

Linqy

Scribe
Oh, in that case I'd like to say vampires, cause I absolutely love vampire stories in every way shape or form... but that would be a lie cause the novel I'm working on doesn't have any XD
So I guess I don't really have anything that I have to have :O

Blayze

Dreamer
Heya Linqy welcome! I love vampire stories as well, and anything with a dark edge to it. I hope you have fun at MS