• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Assassins Creed Saga

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Any Assassins Creed fans here?

I never played the first game, as I heard that it was monotonous. I did take a chance on Assassins Creed 2, and loved it. I enjoyed exploring the streets of renaissance Venice and Florence.

I have yet to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood, although I did beta-test the multiplayer component. I recently completed Dragon Age 2, so Brotherhood is next on my list to play.

Akatosh

Acolyte
I too like AC, the thrill of sneaking around, picking off the roof guards with the wrist gun, and then creeping up on your target and then........BAM wrist blade in throat!

Dante Sawyer

Troubadour
AC Brotherhood is such a good game! Better than the second, although being as tof graphics of Brotherhood aren't really any different than 2, I somewhat felt that I was playing an expansion instead of a whole new game. Still, I really enjoyed it and it's worth your time (unlike the first one).
As an aside, I would love to see the Mistborn video game look like this.

Kaellpae

Inkling
I've been a fan since number one. I haven't beat number two, and that's mostly because they just seems like really long halves of one game. I haven't played Brotherhood, but I hear the 4th is coming out already, soon.

Aegle

Minstrel
Heh, I found some Assassin's Creed Photoshop brushes online and make a few signatures/banners! There is definitely something panicky and exciting about assassins! I love ninjas as a written rule. ;P