1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Become a character in my world (Questionnaire)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YoShoKenDai The Dragon, May 16, 2017.

1. And thank you!!!!

"Secondly, there was YoShoKenDai the Dragon, who was ambitious and powerful."

2. Ban

Ban Sir Laserface Article Team

Cool, Angel it is this time then. With feathery wings I shall do..stuff

3. Armored>Blessed>Winged?

4. Ban

Ban Sir Laserface Article Team

I promised myself to do stuff with my wings, so I'll stick to that.

Winged

5. You are an Angel, A grey blood born with wings to grace the heavens and talons and a weapon..to bring it down. Son of Arkhanithies you're destined to protect The Earth you ally with no Earthling your duty is clear, your will unwavering. You live to protect the earth at all costs from any that seek to do her harm.

Dark Lord Thomas Pie likes this.
  6. Angel for me, then.

7. Armored>Blessed>Winged

8. Blessed, I guess.

9. You are Chrystalline a Litainian child of Arkhanithies, a Silver Blood,". You wield sacred arcane abilities that are unmatched throughout the Triverse! You have been integrated into Austian society and work with them to protect their world...you fight alongside them against the Demons that threaten the Triverse! You are protectors, and your righteous fury knows no bounds!

10. I'm sorry for the late reply...work was a bit hectic ...:/

11. ^No worries. :)

12. Then, Dark Lord Pie, a vile dragon in human flesh.

13. Sorry, I misinterpreted it.
    Demigod