• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

DA2: Mark of the Assassin

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Check this out:

Dragon Age 2: Mark of the Assassin will be released on 10/11/11. I'll be getting it. :)

If it's as good as the Legacy DLC, it will be worth playing through a few times.

Last edited:
I think you'll really like MOA. There's some puzzles in it - that once figured out are not as bad as they first seemed. But I just finished my playthru as a warrior. Starting in on my mage. All in all - it was pretty good.

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
I'm a good ways into it at the moment. There is so much to love about this expansion. First of all, Felicia Day is great in it. Second, the scenery and new music are terrific. Third, the Wyvern hunt in the forest is a blast. I also enjoyed the garden party in the estate.

Right now I'm working on some of the puzzles in the vault. They are a pain, though. I'm waiting for some walkthroughs to appear online. :)

The picture tile flip one took a while. I figured it out on my own, but I needed help unlocking an achievement (of which I found you need 5 items to lure the Alpha wyvern). And came across this link that had the picture one figured out and the "hard to stomach" quest.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/304/index/8484947/1

But the one I learned on the color doors - don't go thru the orange ones.

Last edited: