• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

do you folks have any books on kindle?

Steerpike

Felis amatus
If you want to read a relatively short children's fantasy, mine is linked in my signature line :)

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Terry:

I'm making good progress with Flank Hawk and enjoying it very much, I've just been swamped with work and reading intermittently. I'd like to say one thing, though - the battle scene where Flank Hawk and Road Toad are with the air wizard, and the prince is on his dragon, and you've got the stukas and panzers involved, zombies coming in, and so on. The one where Flank Hawk gets his mercenary name just before the fighting starts? That's a brilliant handling of action. Nicely done.

oh already bought benjamin book it was the first one i got reading three kindle books at same time it keeps me sane and entertained

TWErvin2

Auror
Terry:

I'm making good progress with Flank Hawk and enjoying it very much, I've just been swamped with work and reading intermittently. I'd like to say one thing, though - the battle scene where Flank Hawk and Road Toad are with the air wizard, and the prince is on his dragon, and you've got the stukas and panzers involved, zombies coming in, and so on. The one where Flank Hawk gets his mercenary name just before the fighting starts? That's a brilliant handling of action. Nicely done.

Thank you, Steerpike, for the positive comment on that battle. It was one that took a long time to write and get the right balance.

And writeshiek33, I can't read 3 books at the same time like you. Goes to show that everyone is different. Hope you enjoy Benjamin's novel!