• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Dragon Age series

X Equestris

Maester
OMG I'm so excited! it looks awesome although I really want to know what happened to Solas after the end of the game. I mean I know, but I want more.

Laidlaw said they weren't done with dlc yet, so that's something. I would expect another story dlc sometime around November-December.

Laidlaw said they weren't done with dlc yet, so that's something. I would expect another story dlc sometime around November-December.
Yea I've read some things and watched a few videos hinting that they were going to do more story dlc and some hints that they may do a dlc called Wolf Hunt (just a speculation about the name) thata goes more into detail about the whole situation with the ending scene.

Cambra

Minstrel
I love Dragon Age...

Dragon Age Origins and Alistair got me writing...

DAII such a terrible disappointment.

DA: Inquisition

Only one word: Solas! Gods Solas! [OK that was three words...]

Link to my Solas related FF: Clariana13 - Works | Archive of Our Own

I loved Solas so much I decided I had to leave him... To create my own fantasy world... Coming up to chapter 5 now....

X Equestris

Maester
New post-game dlc announced at PAX. Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser. It's set two years post game.

A wardrobe with new casual wear and a new game plus feature were also announced.

X Equestris

Maester
No spoilers, but there are some rather interesting, earthshaking lore revelations in this dlc. And a fair amount of companion interactions. Definitely worth what I paid for it.

Mindfire

Istar
So. About Solas...

Remember how I suggested he might be the villain now? Well, I really hope someone picks up the phone. BECAUSE I FRICKING CALLED IT! Looks like the next Dragon Age will focus on Tevinter, the Qunari, and finding some way to stop Solas's plan, whatever it is. Already salivating in anticipation. But until then, looking forward to picking up Mass Effect Andromeda to give me that sweet, sweet Bioware fix.

themomodbot

Acolyte
Playing DAO now, and already in 40++ hours.
1. Warrior
2. Human
3. No. I always play humans in RPG games.
4. Morrigan is love, Morrigan is life.

Bee

Dreamer
Genuinely DAO is the game I was playing when I got the idea for my novel series, I just started it again 2 days ago.