• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Free stuff to help you write!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome, thanks! I haven't looked over them yet, but I need all the help I can get, and I'm sure many others will feel the same.

ROFL my mistake I miscounted... I did have all seven however :D Guess that is all that really matters.

So, let it be noted there are a total of seven books peeps :)

Ok kids, I had a little trouble with the ebook files so I sent one as a test from my gmail, please let me know if you have any trouble with it.
If not I will work on them one at a time until I have convered them all to a format that works :D

However keep in mind that I am going out of country thursday of this week, so anything missing by wed will show up sometime after I return from India. (In about 2 weeks)

That cool with y'all?

Shadoe

Sage
Most of them were freebies. If you go to the pages with the books you listed, look on the "you might also like" strip. There are several more for free, some about writing, some not. But then I got a little distracted because that book leads you to another, and then another, and then another. Things just got out of hand. I dropped a little money, but mostly stuff was free.

Same thing happens in stores. I went to the store today to buy one string of tiny turquoise beads. I think I spent $300. ::sigh::

LOL 300 $ wow I'm the exact opposit. I went to the store the other week and got some winter wear. All of it was clearance rack... I shopped at khols because I know this time of year they have some stupid cool deals. My clearance rack shopping netted me 30$ khols cash which I used last night to buy two night shirts and 6 pairs of socks. I had 5$ left over so will see what else I can dig up next week. :D
Total cost 0$ added benefit I walked there so I burnt some cals while being eco friendly lol.

Hubby says I am "the cheapest bastard" he has "ever met".

But I managed to do all our christmas shopping this week and spent under 800$ for 12 people.

Last edited:

Shadoe

Sage
Oh my goodness yes, I can pinch a penny so tight it bleeds - when I'm not working. When I am working, it's like I'm trying to win the "whoever dies with the most toys wins" game. And I am Way out front on that. (Though my mother-in-law has decided to empty my South Carolina storage room for me. I may not have a single book left when I get down there next year. The furniture's already gone. She's working on my memorabilia.)

Status
Not open for further replies.