• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Getting back into the swing of things

Hello everyone!

It doesn't seem like much has changed around here. At the beginning of the year, my day jobs escalated to the point that I didn't even have time for my successful books, let alone my spec fic books.

I've recently organized my house a little more and have begun to be able to have some time here and there that I am planning on putting into writing once more (so here I am again). Looking forward to talking to new people and hearing the opinions and viewpoints of the old again.

What's nice about the day jobs is for the first time I have a little bit of extra money that I can justify spending my royalties on things like book covers, so I've commissioned some art from Vielmond on here (if you haven't checked out her work she is amazing).

I'm down to two full-time jobs and one part-time job and I'm hoping that this will change to one full-time job and two very part-time jobs in the spring semester. If that happens, I'll have EVEN MORE TIME. :eek:

Anyway, just wanted to say hello again and let everyone know where I've been. Glad to be back-ish.

~Zero