• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Good Evening

Ashli

Good evening. My name is Ashli and I am eager to see what this site has in store for me! I have been a writer of short stories since my teenage years, and am just now becoming serious about wanting to publish. I am currently in the process of writing 2 fantasy stories geared towards adolescents. I hope to meet lots of people and maybe get/give some feedback on different areas.
Thanks for the welcome.
Ashli

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Ashli, and Welcome to Mythic Scribes!! I wish that you will find friendship and support here with all of us, please feel free to start exploring our Forums, contribute in the many threads and visit the Showcase when you have more posts =)

Ankari

Hero Breaker
I like the spelling of your name. I am not sure why, but I've seen numerous variations of the name Ashley. Anyway, thanks for joining up. Ignore the blood on the floor, it's common around these parts.

Chilari

Staff
Welcome Ashli. Get stuck right into discussions. The publishing forum might be of interest to you if you're starting to consider that at the moment.

I look forward to seeing your contributions.

J. S. Elliot

Inkling
Welcome to Scribes, Ashli! It seems we both have a bit in common, what with our intended age group. (I write for both YA and Adult, but I omit the word-count fluff/padding that a lot of Adult Fantasy uses with their sexual scenes.) Is your intended audience actual teenagers, or is it in the 20s age group?