• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings from quenchy

quenchy

Dreamer
I'm a new member of this community. I'm from Bulgaria. I have a given level of experience writing some criminal fiction and fantasy and sci-fi stories in Bulgarian, but I've never published them. As a big fan of PnP RPGs I've created several settings for my private sessions. In 2005 I joined the team of Masthead Studios as a lead game writer and since then I work on the MMOG Earthrise.
I came to this forum because I think the community attitude here is quite upright. I hope that your positive criticism of my questions and works will breathe some fresh air into the lungs of my inspiration.

Welcome. Quenchy sounds like a bargain-brand sports drink, I would love to know what inspired the name. I hope you'll enjoy the forum and get that inspiration.

Sparkie

Auror
Quenchy sounds like a bargain-brand sports drink

A company I used to work for sold a generic sports drink called Squincher. I don't know why I just brought that up.

Anyway, welcome, quenchy! If you have questions, feel free to post. People here are very helpful.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome quenchy! I look forward to seeing some of your work here. This is indeed a very supportive website.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
"Quenchy" would've been a great name for this guy.

Thankfully, no one came up with that word in the 70s, making YOU the original Quenchy!

Welcome!

According to the Wiki, he was Pitcher Man in 1954. Bah, humbug!

quenchy

Dreamer
As a teenager, I played a lot of Arcanum. My favorite spell there was called Quench Life. I switched my previous nickname for Quench.
Little did I know that:
Urban Dictionary: quench

It didn't embarass me even a bit :) I really laughed my head off when I found that on urbandictionary. Since I'm not native, I don't know wheter this is true.

quenchy was brought up by a GF of mine, she used to mock me with this - and the urban dictionary thing above :) she distrubuted this so quickly among my friends that I had no choice but to adopt this nickname transformation

it's just like that :)

Ello there!
I'm a bit late with this but I'd like to extend my hellos on top of everyone elses.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
~BL~