• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings from the Sky Ruin

Emeria

Scribe
Greetings, all! I am Emeria, young Planeswalker extraordinaire, hailing from the land of Zendikar. I am but a humble traveler who enjoys crafting tales and planeswalking to unknown worlds. In what little spare time I have, I enjoy dabbling in alchemy and runescribing.

</end crazy babble>

Okay, none of that's true, but, well, you'll see ^_^;;

In all seriousness, however, you may call me Emeria. I've been writing fantasy and science fiction for practically my whole life and I just recently stumbled along onto this forum. My favourite aspects of writing fantasy are world building and character creation.

In case you couldn't tell from the beginning of my intro (or my username), I am an avid fan of Magic: the Gathering, as well as a player (and DM) of fourth edition D&D. Perhaps you'll be meeting some of the characters I've played there later, as I am working on a short story about them.

Anyhow, it's great to be here and I hope to stay for awhile before stepping back into the Blind Eternities!

welcome. I am Hëradïn (can also be transliterated as Rhëadïn) V Hurkyul, King (Ziedïn) of the joint Kingdoms of Hurkyulës, Gëngyula and Orïtïs. I am the blood of old Chrëdiyëdi and descended from warrior Zietadi during the war of the gods. nice to meet you.

Xanados

Maester
Hail! Welcome to the Mythic Scribes Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here, Emeria.

Have fun.