• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings!

Rekka

Hello Everybody!

I've been looking for a fantasy forum for ages, and this one seems to be onof the most active I've come across, I am thrilled to have finally found a place like this.

Anyway, my name's Rekka....at least that's what it is on the internet :p I'm a writer and lover of fantasy, the more fantastical the better (as long as it's still plausible).

I've written one book (go NaNoWriMo) and in the process of writing that book's sequel, as well as starting a completely new project. Which is why I have joined this (and hopefully a few others) forum. I'm hoping the people here will be able to help me flesh out not only some of my remaining plot, but my magic system, world and society as well.

Once I have the world/story as worked out I'm planning on posting it here and letting the people here poke holes into it.

Anywho, as I said I love to write and read, I'm also more than willing to lend a helping hand to those that ask, so feel free to give me a shoutshould you find yourself in need of advice, ideas, or just a general kick in the pants ;)

Kate

Troubadour
Hi Rekka,

Yay for Nanowrimo! I get most of my writing done in November. It's a great time to let your ideas take you on some wild adventures. Are you doing Script Frenzy this month?

Oof Nian

Dreamer
Hello Everybody!

I've been looking for a fantasy forum for ages, and this one seems to be onof the most active I've come across, I am thrilled to have finally found a place like this.

Anyway, my name's Rekka....at least that's what it is on the internet :p I'm a writer and lover of fantasy, the more fantastical the better (as long as it's still plausible).

I've written one book (go NaNoWriMo) and in the process of writing that book's sequel, as well as starting a completely new project. Which is why I have joined this (and hopefully a few others) forum. I'm hoping the people here will be able to help me flesh out not only some of my remaining plot, but my magic system, world and society as well.

Once I have the world/story as worked out I'm planning on posting it here and letting the people here poke holes into it.

Anywho, as I said I love to write and read, I'm also more than willing to lend a helping hand to those that ask, so feel free to give me a shoutshould you find yourself in need of advice, ideas, or just a general kick in the pants ;)

hi rekka , wel welcome to this forum ... i met all people who love writing in this forum . did you build your own forum in your project ?