1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Happy I found this site

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lvl20wizard, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Lvl20wizard

Lvl20wizard Sage

I just wanted to throw in my appreciation of this site, didn't know where else to put it. Usually with these kind of sites I loose interest (unfortunately :() but here there seems to be so many different possibilities of sharing fantasy thoughts, which I really like! I sense I'm going to spend much more time here than I originally planned and I'm catching myself checking this out daily by now. I especially enjoy the challenges and the fact that there are moderators willing to go through all those stories and rate them so thoroughly. So I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you all for running this show. :)

Reaver and Philip Overby like this.
  2. Philip Overby

Philip Overby Staff Article Team

We're glad to have you here as well. I'm proud to say that we often get lets of positive feedback for our community. I do think we're one of the best writing communities out there. That's why I've been here since 2011 and don't plan to ever leave! :)

3. Fyle

Fyle Inkling

I think you have a good attitude and take feedback on showcase pieces well, which adds value to the forum, props (better than my attitude lol).

4. Reaver

Reaver Kwisatz Haderach Moderator

Welcome to The Scriptorium! Thanks for being part of our community.