• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello all you writers out there!

RHawkins

Dreamer
My name is Russell Hawkins and I have been enamoured with fantasy fiction ever since I was a little boy and I read the Redwall books for the very first time.

I have since then spent a lot of time researching historical facts and reading other fantasy epics (like the wheel of time & The Mistborn saga) to construct my own fantasy world. I've written about 20,000 words of the first book of the series, and will be posting chapters regularly, even if they are only in first draft form.

Hope to make some good friends on here I can discuss fantasy with :)

Cya round

SeverinR

Vala
Welcome,

I look forward to hearing about your world, and views and opinions.
Ask a question, answer a question, give an opinion, most here won't bite, and I think the ones that do... have had their shots,
and might have been muzzled. ;)

Carl

Dreamer
Welcome, I'm sure you will be able to find everything you need and want here. Look forward to reading the work you have done already, and your future chapters. Let us know if there is anything you need to know I'm sure someone here has researched it before or can give you a spot to look into it.

Welcome to the Scribes. I'm not going to lie, I still occasionally read the Redwall books, I always loved how they sometimes had things you wouldn't expect to find in a childrens book. Anyway have fun here.