• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello everybody,

Graylorne

Archmage
Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Graylorne. I'm Dutch, male, very advanced middle-aged, forcibly retired (the economics, you know), and writing since 2007. After a lot of false starts, I finally gave birth to the beginnings of an epic fantasy series. My first book was presented at the EFF (Elf Fantasy Fair 2012), here in The Netherlands and two more will follow, late this year and Spring 2013.
I've been following Mythic Scribes on Twitter, nosed around a bit and liked what I saw, so here I am.

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Graylorne. I'm Dutch, male, very advanced middle-aged, forcibly retired (the economics, you know), and writing since 2007. After a lot of false starts, I finally gave birth to the beginnings of an epic fantasy series. My first book was presented at the EFF (Elf Fantasy Fair 2012), here in The Netherlands and two more will follow, late this year and Spring 2013.
I've been following Mythic Scribes on Twitter, nosed around a bit and liked what I saw, so here I am.

Welcome to the Scribes, Graylorne. A naive greenhorn like myself is always glad to have an advanced middle-aged around to offer wisdom;). Well done on concieving that epic series, I hope you find your stay here to be a fruitful one, it's helped my writing no end.

Graylorne

Archmage
Thank you, Aidan. Wisdom? Senile blatherings, probably.
And yes, I really hope to learn. I see a lot of knowledge floating around here. Hope my English is up to digesting it. And adding to it, if possible.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Hello Graylorne.

Welcome to the Scribes and congrats on the first published book!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Let us know how we can help.