1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Hello Fellow Scribes!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JOATWarrior, Sep 14, 2012.

1. JOATWarrior

JOATWarrior Acolyte

I've been writing fantasy, off and on, since I was thirteen. This has always been for myself, with a wistful idea of maybe seeking publishing one day. Forward a few decades, and I am now seriously pursuing a writing career. I am looking forward to connecting with other writers.

2. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Welcome here, JOATWarrior! I look forward to seeing you around the forums. This is a great place to get and give feedback about various aspects of writing. Feel free to jump right in. :D

3. CupofJoe

CupofJoe Myth Weaver

Welcome aboard JOATWarrior.

4. Rikilamaro

Rikilamaro Inkling

Welcome JOATWarrior.

What ever does your name mean?

5. JOATWarrior

JOATWarrior Acolyte

JOAT=Jack Of All Trades
    I've studied the sword, and eastern weaponry (nunchuks, staff, fighting sticks...). I have also studied Tae Kwon Do, Capoeira, MMA (Jeet Kune Do, Muay Thai, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu). Since I am proficient at many different fighting forms, but not a master of any I am the JOATWarrior. :smile:

6. My many greetings, JOATWarrior. I've been writing from a pretty young age as well. I'm impressed at your fighting skills. Welcome to Mythic Scribes!

7. Welcome JOAT Warrior, to the Scribes. I also write for myself, while dreaming of being published. This is a great place, so do make good use of it.

8. JOATWarrior

JOATWarrior Acolyte

Thanks to all for the outstanding welcome. I've been busy with my paying business, but will definitely be spending time on here soon.