• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello from Arizona

Hello all!

After spending so much time reading the forums and articles I finally decided to join in, not necessarily because I might have anything useful to add (though who knows) but because I really, really, really need all the help and feedback I can get and frankly my husband is no help whatsoever. As a matter of fact, the last time I asked his opinion he (and he was serious) said that I should give all of my characters hillbilly names!

So, yeah, the help and feedback thing is pretty important. Well, that and the fact that you guys are so darned entertaining that I just can't seem to stay away so it's probably a good idea to stop being so rude and at least say hello and let you all know that I'm hanging around.

I'm currently working on two WIPs, one is an epic high fantasy (yes, it's a trilogy,,, just because I must) that has been pestering me for a couple of years now (making me crazy would actually be more accurate... hence the help needed) and the other is the first in a planned series about a spunky middle-aged woman who takes over her dead husband's PI agency and becomes something of a social worker for the paranormal world (this one is something that my son and I are doing together).

It's the epic one, the headache-and-a-half, that needs feedback from other fantasy-driven heads before it leads to the unwanted but easily visualized consequence of my head exploding! Is that selfish of me?

Last edited:
Welcome to the Scribes R.S., glad you find us entertaining;). Yes, our relatives may be dear to our hearts (mostly) but they do make useless critiquers. Here you will find all the help you want.