• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello from ID!

Recaferona

Acolyte
I was at junior high when I started to write stories around non-human characters, magic, and parallel worlds. Back then I has plenty of time to brainstorm (however it was not a correct term :p) and it was exciting just to write and see what will the characters do. But I lost my way at high school, a bunch of homeworks and school club activities simply didn't allow me to sit and let my fingers dance through the keyboard. Now I'm at college and just about to graduate when all of the memory struck me all of sudden. I just felt terrible that I simply never finished any of the stories. But, they said it better late then never isn't it? So here am I, nibbling to an incredible pile of resources at this site. I'm newbie for everything I guess, and English isn't my native language so I beg your pardon because there will be a bunch of grammatical errors from me. enough said hehe. Nice to meet you all ^^

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello Recaferona
Welcome to Mythic Scribes.
Unfinished stories - Nope never heard of them...:p
Watch out for the cats and find a seat by the fire.
Someone is bound to get drunk and start sinking sooner or later...

Recaferona

Acolyte
Indonesia is tropical country so I wouldn't need the fire though I'll take the advice about cat lol :) nice to meet you CupofJoe

Ireth

Myth Weaver
I know we've met in chat before, but I'll say welcome here anyway! Glad you decided to join us. :D

Scribble

Archmage
Welcome! I'm in Canada and summer has passed... so you can pass the fire over here if you don't need it!