• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

My pen name is Mythical Traveller and my primary interests, in terms of writing are mythology/folklore and religion, regardless of whether it is real (i.e. myths/religions that real life people have believed in) or something that exists exclusively within the story universe. I especially like Ancient Greek and Egyptian mythology.

I've also written a sci-fi story and I have been tempted to write some more.

I write primarily as an erotic literature author. But don't worry, I promise to keep all my contributions here SFW. I've also recently delved into the fascinating world of creepypasta.

At the moment, I'm planning out a new fantasy story, though I'm having a bit of trouble with it. I'm hoping that this forum will turn out to be a helpful resource as I work through the issues I encounter.

GeekDavid

Auror
Welcome to the madness!

We have lots of helpful people here, so just pull up a chair and jump into a discussion!

By the way, if the beer is green, stay away from it (except in March). I generally stick with the tea myself... it's okay if that's green. :D

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello Mythical Traveller [or may I call you MT?]
This is a great place to learn and share.
Pull up a chair and tell us a tale.
Leap in and have fun.

Hello Mythical Traveller [or may I call you MT?]
This is a great place to learn and share.
Pull up a chair and tell us a tale.
Leap in and have fun.

Yes, MT is just fine. :) That's what a lot of my friends in other online communities call me.

And thank you also, everyone else, for your kind welcomes!