• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello?

I've been hunting around for new writing forums to join. After rebelling NaNoWriMo (Why am I even there in the first place if I don't even like their 50,000 word challenge?), I decided to jump in over here. And it looks like I might have made a good choice!

I've been writing for some years now. I really love fantasy and fanfiction. However, since it seems I can't publish books about The Adventures of Pit the Angel and Some Pink Thing Named Mew, I've resorted to building a fantasy world. I'm good at planning the story out, but I've had a hard time trying to even write. I always want to switch on to something else once fuel for my current story runs out.

So hopefully I can find inspiration by hanging around here.

~ Angelic Randomness

P.S. My interests besides writing are:
Gaming: Usually just Nintendo games. If you picked up that I like Pokemon and Kid Icarus from my speech above, great!
Reading: I've been looking for some new books to read for awhile. I recently picked up Eragon and the rest of Paolini's books for that series, but that was only for the lulz.
Procrastination: This is the only other problem I have with writing besides switching my ideas around a lot.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Angelic Randomness
This is a friendly place to learn and share.
And extremely good at encouraging procrastination...
Leap on in if your mind wanders that way...