• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello !

Blodwedd

Acolyte
Hello everyone i just joined the forums :D
the past three months i became interested in writing.
i began learning about how to build a novel from various different sources and now I'm ready to start actually putting down words on paper but i thought I'll need building criticism often from now on that's why I'm here. :)
please support me. :)

Blodwedd.

BTW Blodwedd is the last name of one of the characters in my unwritten novel :D it means 'face of flowers'

Russ

Istar
Always happy to meet others on the same journey and see if I can help them along.

It is a tough journey but a rewarding one.

I think you will quite like it here and the criticism you get is well intentioned and politely delivered. I am also new to this site, but very pleased with my experience here so far.

Be comfortable and I look forward to your contributions.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Blodwedd
Good to have you here.
Share what you know [and you will be amazed at what you know that we don't] and learn what you need [only a fool thinks they know it all].
Cupcakes - everyone loves cupcakes - I'm just saying...:rolleyes:

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Criticism is hard - but keep in mind that providing criticism is often just as difficult. However, it's also a great way to increase your understanding.
So while you shouldn't hesitate to ask for help, also don't hesitate to give help. In so many cases when it comes to writing it's not a matter of right versus wrong, but of differing opinions, approaches, and goals.
It can be a rough ride, but also very rewarding. Best of luck and very welcome to the forums.