• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

myrddin173

Maester
Hi all, I got turned on to mythic scribes from a thread over at NaNoWriMo.

A little about my self - I am literally addicted to fantasy books, I can't get'em fast enough; I love the game Clue (and the movie too);I play LOTRO; and I aspire to write an epic fantasy series.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Hi all, I got turned on to mythic scribes from a thread over at NaNoWriMo.

A little about my self - I am literally addicted to fantasy books, I can't get'em fast enough; I love the game Clue (and the movie too);I play LOTRO; and I aspire to write an epic fantasy series.

I look forward to meeting you all.

What servers you play on LotRO???

myrddin173

Maester
@Black Dragon

My main is a Captain and is around level 52, and I have a elf loremaster in the teens

Welcome Myr! Clue is without a doubt one of the best movies. Can you believe they're remaking it!? There is absolutely nothing wrong with the one I grew up watching. People still know who Madeline Kahn, Tim Currey, and Christopher Lloyd are! Anyway, welcome!

myrddin173

Maester
Can you believe they're remaking it!?

What blasphemy is this?!? Actually the funny thing is just recently me, my sister, her boyfriend, and a family friend were playing clue while watching clue and started talking about who would play each of the roles if the did a remake of it, ignorant of the fact they really are.