• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

aderyn

Scribe
Hi everyone. Like most of you I'm a reader and writer of fantasy fiction. I'm a member of another writing forum but I wanted to be a part of a community that is more fantasy oriented, and I think this is the place!

Yep, this is the place. Hope you like it here, we're mostly harmless:D

Shhh, don't go scaring the new people. ;)

Welcome!!!
Hope you find what you are looking for here. For the most part you will find that this place is laid back and helpful. But, like any other place where people spend a lot of time with each other there are (small) personality flare ups, so don't let little things like that scare you away. :) We are just a bunch of highly vocal opinionated people; which is part of our charm IMHO. ;)

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Cheers,
~BL~

fleamailman

Closed Account
(and with that the goblin appeared, saying "...at your service my good sir, where our hospitality awaits you now as we would so much want you to feel at home with us...", by now teatime had given way to nighttime while outside, below in the silent cold street of geneva, the remains of yesterdays shattered blizzard just lay as a blanc page to the eye, or as hardened slush to the boot, "...ah now, doesn't such beauty always come at a price where this snow is no friend for anyone who would have to work through it, so perhaps then, that white page or the white screen in its way is this very same analogy to the writer here, where the fun of just walking through it, and where the drudge of working through it, much depending on how you see things and what you goals are here, btw you'll stay for supper won't you..." somehow the moon's smile was always slanted to one side, but everyone knew that goblins were not to be trusted)

Last edited:

aderyn

Scribe
Thanks for all the welcoming and somewhat scary posts :D I think I'm going to like it here!