• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

SlimShady

Troubadour
I'm probably the strangest fantasy fan you'd ever meet. In real life you'd never guess I had such a love for the genre. I'm currently in high school and other than getting into trouble I work on many of the novels that are all in progress. I've written books when I was younger, but they were obviously so bad that I just pretend they never happened. :eek:

I truly plan on becoming a writer no matter what, but only after I've got a secure job after school. My biggest influences in writing would have to be George RR Martin, JRR Tolkien, Joe Abercrombie, and Brandon Sanderson. Other authors I enjoy would have to be Peter Brett, Andrzej Sapkowski, Dan Abnett, and of course Robert E. Howard.

I have a large love for gritty realistic fantasy, but high fantasy will always have a special place in my heart. But, since I'm starting to ramble I believe I will get straight to the point. I look forward to working with you all and seeing how each and everyone's world develops. I've actually been lurking here for a long time, but now I'm going to try to get more involved.

Welcome to the space SS.

I take it you are a fan of one of Michigans more notorious artist?

Need anything just ask, looking forward to reading your work soon.

~BL~

SlimShady

Troubadour
Welcome to the space SS.

I take it you are a fan of one of Michigans more notorious artist?

Need anything just ask, looking forward to reading your work soon.

~BL~

I'm a big Eminem fan, but I also love anything and everything to do with hip-hop music. (Or rap or whatever you want to call it. Not really a difference if you ask me.) Hip hop is basically my second passion, but I can't rap or make songs at all. I have zero musical talent, so I pretty much chose being a writer instead. :p