• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello :)

grumpy

Acolyte
Hello everybody,

I'm a tentative writer but historian by trade. I'm a complete fantasy geek. I'm also quite grumpy.

Nice to meet you all :)

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, grumpy. You've made an excellent choice! It's great to have you in the community! Hope that the great folks here can make this a place where you'll feel a bit less grumpy. But if not, that's okay! We accept everyone with open arms and open minds...I look forward to seeing you around the Scriptorium!

grumpy

Acolyte
Thank you very much. I've been having a look around and it seems like a great site, so thank you for having me. :)

I'm not really *that* grumpy, but I do try my best...

Reaver

Staff
You're very welcome, grumpy! Keep looking around and post on all the threads that interest you. We want to hear what you have to say and we'd love to hear the stories you have to tell!

And as far as the grumpy part goes: do what makes you happy! :D

Grumpy is my Fav Dwarf! Welcome to the space!
smile.png
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
~BL~

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Grumpy isn't an adjective, it's a way of life. I applaud your chosen disposition, grumpster, and hope you maintain the moral fortitude to stay the course and ultimately achieve spiritual fulfillment upon this grumpanacious path.

grumpy

Acolyte
Hello and thank you. I'm not technically a dwarf but I am 5'2" and have a beard (even though I am a girl) so maybe there is a touch of Ankh-Morporkian dwarfism here somewhere. I'd like to say I was all elven and sleek but that would be a misrepresentation :)

And yes, grumpy is a way of life. Misanthropy has served me well so far. I am a professional curmudgeon (but I do quite like kittens).