• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Cloud

Minstrel
Hello all!

I've taken a peek at this site a few times and finally found the time to sign-up.

I'm currently working on a few different writing projects and have joined the forum primarily to try and find like-minded, friendly, creative types willing to glance over my stuff and help bounce ideas around when I get stuck.

It remains to be seen how much time I will be able to devote to my stories over the coming months (my wife is nearly eight months pregnant with our first child) but I'm determined not to let them drop entirely.

Thanks for popping in to say Hi to the newbie :eek: - I look forward to getting to know you all better in the future.

Kind regards,
Cloud

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Hello Cloud,

Glad you found the time to join up!

We're a friendly bunch, so you're in the right place!

Congrats on the baby!

Let us know how we can help you in your writing.

Welcome Cloud, I hope you have a good stay here. Congrats on the little one, I hope that when the time comes you can be relied on to introduce him/her to the best of fantasy writers;).

Cloud

Minstrel
Of course! His first stuffed toys include a dragon and a triceratops (as well as the usual bears) and the first big day out we're planning after his birth is a medieval festival. Sadly my wife turned down my fiction inspired names for our son... there will be no little Megatron, Gizmo, Link or Legolas running around our house!