• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Hi Donny,

Welcome to Mythic Scribes! I visited your portfolio, and checked out the prologue and first chapter of Dark Crusade. It's good stuff!

We're glad to have you hear, Donny. Also, you are welcome to share some of your work in our Showcase forum, if you so wish.

Talk the craft? Makes you sound like a witch. Or have I been watching too many B movies?:p

Welcome anyway, DB (as opposed to BD who has a scarier avatar). I'm sure you'll have fun here.:D

Behelit

Troubadour
Hello Donny,

Each time I glance upon your name, Donnie Brasco comes to mind. Bruso, BRUSO!

Impressive portfolio. Welcome to the forums!

Talk the craft? Makes you sound like a witch. Or have I been watching too many B movies?

Haha. Perhaps. What came to mind for me was either Minecraft, which I've never played, or Pottery Barn.(I've never been there.)
Interesting. Interesting.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. That is currently my epic fantasy project, though I'm taking a break from it for now. I'm certainly not going to set any speed records with it. The pieces that are posted in my portfolio represent over five years of writing and polishing and re-polishing. Obviously, the pieces at the beginning have been polished more times than the later chapters, and I think that they are better, but that's my opinion, and since I'm too close to the work it can't be trusted, lol.

Obviously, the pieces at the beginning have been polished more times than the later chapters, and I think that they are better, but that's my opinion, and since I'm too close to the work it can't be trusted, lol.

Lol. I know the feeling. Of course, we are our own worst critics..... :)