• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

phillipsauthor

Minstrel
Greetings to all! My name is A.L. Phillips, and I'm the author of The Quest of the Unaligned, a YA Fantasy just published this past May.

I've been following MythicScribes on Twitter, and just realized today that it's an actual website/forum/community rather than just an awesome Twitter feed for authors and readers.

With that said, I'm delighted to be here, and I look forward to interacting with other fantasy authors as I continue to read and write.

Thanks!

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Welcome to the site. It's only great if you bring baked cookies, otherwise, people get antsy.

Seriously. Cookies.

Steerpike

Felis amatus
cookie+b.jpg

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Welcome A.L. Phillips
No cookies for me but I'd take an apple if you've got one.
[As you can probably work out... This is a tranquil calming place were deeply serious things go on in an atmosphere of silent contemplation...]

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
I've now had breakfast. I'm silently and carefully contemplating whether to have another or not. In the meantime I'm having a muffin.

phillipsauthor

Minstrel
That was supposed to be a picture of cookies. I guess I uploaded it wrong. Sorry about that!

Then again, I'm an author...

*gives steaming plate of cookies, fresh from the oven, to all who come. The aroma of chocolate wafts through the air, enticing, mesmerizing, and fulfilling in itself, yet with the promise of sweet gooey richness to any who takes a bite. The cookies themselves are a deep brown, swirled with the black of chocolate, that promise just the right amount of crunch, yet a chewy center.* Help yourself!