• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey folks!

Meka

Scribe
Hi everyone! My name's Arran, I'm a seventeen year old from the UK who's spent his whole life so far reading and writing fantasy. I've finished writing two books so far (started many more), both of which were back five or so years ago and are of pretty poor quality, but I am currently writing what I hope to be a successful novel which (fingers crossed) I will be able to have published. My favourite books include: The Lord of the Rings, The Old Kingdom Series - by Garth Nix, and the Eragon series by Christopher Paolini. I'm looking forward to having a chat with you guys and reading some of the stuff you've written.

Best wishes! :D

TWErvin2

Auror
Meka‎ / Arran,

Learning from previous writing efforts and creating something better based on the experience--that's a route toward success. Good luck.

Glad you joined us here.

Terry

^ what TWE said! Keep at it eventualy one day you will find that what you wrote is not "poor quality."
My dad calls this a growing pain. But it is useful! So enjoy the ride.

Nice to meet you.
:D

Leuco

Troubadour
I'm sure you learned a lot from your first books, and who knows, you may want to go back one day and make them future bestsellers! :) Welcome to the boards!

Last edited:

Angharad

Troubadour
Glad you are here, Meka! Finishing two books by the age of 17 is quite an accomplishment, even if the quality isn't great. You will continue to learn and get better and better.