• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi Everyone :)

I'm new to the board, so I figured I should introduce myself.

My name is Kristina Fugate, I'm nineteen-years-old, and I hail from a tiny town in South Carolina that no one has ever heard of. I've been writing for a little over eight years, pretty much exclusively fantasy. I've tried writing other genres, but I don't have nearly as much fun.

I have two completed novels, Broken and Dark Water, and one in the works called Flight of the Finch. I'm currently trying out a Dickens-style thing with Broken, where I post it in weekly installments on the web. It's all free-to-read and whatnot :) I'll gladly link you to it if you're interested.

I've lurked around this site a couple times, but finally decided to join up because I've still got a lot to learn--and what better place to learn about fantasy writing than Mythic Scribes!

Last edited:

Mindfire

Istar
Greetings Kristina! Welcome to the site. I'm pretty new here myself, but I can tell you it's definitely the place to be. I admire your accomplishments. I've been writing about as long as you have, but you're far more productive. xD Have a look around. The people here are quite helpful.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Welcome Kristina. I love that your name is not spelled with a C. It makes me happy inside. :) I know you chose that spelling just for me, so thanks!

Now that I'm over myself, welcome to the boards. We're a friendly bunch, jump in and have fun! Let us know if we can help in any way.

Also, you could add a signature to your posts that includes the link to Broken if you'd like. Just a suggestion.

Ivan

Minstrel
Welcome (And, sorry, but go Dawgs)

Let us know how the serial goes. I think that's a cool way to write.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Hello and welcome. this is a great place to find new friends who will be happy to assist you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm really enjoying my stay on the boards thus far :) Totally took Riki's awesome advice about adding a link to Broken in my siggy :) Thanks for that!

Welcome Kristina and I hope you find your stay here to be a good one. Just a word of advice in your ear, I think a lot of publishers don't like it if your book is already on the web in its entirity and free. Apologies if your already published though.