• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I am trying to write a novel with fresh new subjects and themes.

put my own country’s history and culture into these kinds of novels?

• Put in wuxia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Put in xianxia

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Put in Xuanhuan(Fantasy)

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Bad idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sinceyouleft

Hello,everyone! I’ve browsed the website for a long time and prefer to read the comments from various webs for authors. I’m an author, of short stories and trying to create novels with fresh new subjects and themes. So, I read some Chinese novels and become interested in them. These days, more and more novel-lovers are enjoying the Chinese novels and it seems that the market is well-received, including the Wuxia novels-in which the leading roles were born in the Xianxia World, the Fantasy (Xuanhuan) World, or the Reality World mixed with the subjects of Wuxia, Xianxia, Fantasy and Supernatural power, or the Xianxia, Fantasy people had a time travel to the Reality World or to the Virtual Game World-the Game novels, the Time Travel of Data Beings novels, the Parasitism novels and so on. I am wondering to put my own country’s history and culture into these kinds of novels and it will be greatly popular, because the readers will gain a stronger substitution sense, as if the stories were around them.

It is full of excitement and interest to accompany the leading roles in the Xianxia, Fantasy novels to become more and more powerful! They are not all positive roles. Some of them are both good and evil, some aggressive, some merciless and some decadent at the beginning. Most of the Chinese novels have mythology elements in it, unique and laden with history. And the stories of some other were taken place in a new society, new world, with new martial arts, supernatural power, etc.

I’d like to share my opinions and yours are welcomed!