• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I think I'm going to like it here.

KC Trae Becker

Troubadour
Hello Fellow Fantasy Lovers and Scribes,

I look forward to getting to know you all and learning great things here. It seems like a great place.

KC

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met KC
This is a good place to learn what you don't know and to share what you do know.
Leap on in when the feeling come across you...

Welcome to the space!

You are right, it is a great place and it is filled with really great people.

I hope you enjoy it here.
Please speak up if you need anything.
~BL~

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome! This is indeed a wonderful community, built on respect and common interest. We have a place for you to post your work for feedback (Showcase), a place to get advice on writing advice (Writing) or specific items (Research). We also have public and private chats where we just hang out or help each other through problems in our stories. And if you feel up to jumping right in with both feet, join us in the challenges and show us what you got. There are often prizes and it's just a great way to practice writing and have a good time.

Feel free to ask anyone questions, whether it's about how to use the site or for brainstorming help. We're a friendly lot and we work hard to make everyone feel welcome and give the best advice we can.

We also have a handy search tool so if you have a question about a specific writing element, it'll search old threads so you don't even need to begin a new one. (my reason for mentioning this is because we've had a bunch of really great conversations and some of us who've responded in depth to those topics before are hesitant to reiterate our previous advice.)

So come on in, the water's warm and Reaver just found a beach ball. I'm on Phil's team, tall bastard, and we call Blue Lotus ( I hear she has a mean serve). Hey... who put the frogs in the pool?

Lumani

Minstrel
Welcome to our little corner! :) Glad you have you here. Everyone is super friendly so don't hesitate to mingle and enjoy the company of other writers!

Welcome! This is indeed a wonderful community, built on respect and common interest. We have a place for you to post your work for feedback (Showcase), a place to get advice on writing advice (Writing) or specific items (Research). We also have public and private chats where we just hang out or help each other through problems in our stories. And if you feel up to jumping right in with both feet, join us in the challenges and show us what you got. There are often prizes and it's just a great way to practice writing and have a good time.

Feel free to ask anyone questions, whether it's about how to use the site or for brainstorming help. We're a friendly lot and we work hard to make everyone feel welcome and give the best advice we can.

We also have a handy search tool so if you have a question about a specific writing element, it'll search old threads so you don't even need to begin a new one. (my reason for mentioning this is because we've had a bunch of really great conversations and some of us who've responded in depth to those topics before are hesitant to reiterate our previous advice.)

So come on in, the water's warm and Reaver just found a beach ball. I'm on Phil's team, tall bastard, and we call Blue Lotus ( I hear she has a mean serve). Hey... who put the frogs in the pool?

Just keep in mind, I'm so short I can't volley at the net. :( But yeah, I'll pound that ball up and over like it was some really bad guy's head. ;-)

Frogs in the pool? Crud. Let me check, I think Kermit's throwing another party without my permission. I did not even get a beer. I'm thinking frog legs for dinner!

Last edited: