• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I want a fantasy group

radutb

Hello my name is Radu im from Romania.
I'm 31 years old. I like stories, puzzles, PC games all related to fantasy, medieval settings, I like to write and draw I mostly write and sometimes draw, environments,characters,maps. It's all a hobby, I've drawn my first map years ago, I now have a huge map around a fantasy world called Telûr. Numerous continents and places, settlements, all described. A lot of ideas noted down on paper and word texts both on my mobile and on laptop.
I would like to either create a group of people similar with my work or even join an existing one.
I would like to be active in a community that keep in touch in a chat group like WhatsApp/discord/telegram, would like to use an online storage like Dropbox/Google drive, to share text files ideas.
My final though is that I want to improve my writing and maybe as a team we can help each other going a great story, giving feedback on already written text and artwork, and change what needed to be change in other to make it amazing work. I'm looking forward for replay or mail at [email protected] . Thank you

radutb

Collaborating with others is not my thing, but I do wish you luck with it.
That was exactly what I was thinking when I started years ago. I now changed my thoughts, and I want to try something new as I wrote above all for pure hobby purposes, with no thoughts of publishing anything for earnings.